Monday, June 1, 2009

BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN

Man I've been gone for a while ... been going through some things !! good and bad !! But most importantly I have my own company !! Beautiifash & Co is my new baby !! I will eat, drink, sleep, and pray for this new baby of mine!! I am super excited about what I am going to do with my company, I plan for this to become a well renound multi-million fashion company!! I want it to be known not only over here in the US but over seas as well!! I am trying to make some smart strategic moves. Owning my own business is only the beginning !! I am trying to find networks to create my webpage, however I want to be involved in the process, because this is my site. I I've got to look for new network connects ETC !! sooooooo much to do ... and I am ready to do it !! If you have any advice for me or anything write me at beautiifash@aol.com my company email :) til we meet again

Keep it Beautiful, Keep it Fashionable !

No comments:

Post a Comment