Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HEY LADIES

Photobucket


"Hey ladies, whY iS iit THaT men Can go do us wROng, whY iS iit THaT we JUst decide tO keep holdin on, whY iS iit THaT we never seem tO JUst hAVe THe strength tO leaVe, well hE's gOt tO go, he's gOt tO go..." [Destiny's Child--WRITINGS 0N THE WALL--Hey Ladies]

Man if this wasn't one of thEir best cd's I dOn'T knOw what waS. I waS only 11 or 12 when this cd came out, sO I didn't fully understand THe depth tO these songs. However, nOw THaT I am basically 21 years Old I hAVe a greater understanding fOr THe sultry words thEy sing.

Sometimes us as women, we don't know how to let go of those things that are bad for us. I, myself, can attest to that on numerous occasions. It may not only be with relationships, it can be with friends, family, whatever. We get so wrapped up with our emotions that we become blind to reality and our well being. Aside from our emotions, love can cause you to do some craaaazy things. We need to be like most guys in a sense of letting go and moving on. BUT, we weren't created like that unfortunately. We don't move off of actions or external things, we move off of emotion and internal things. (which for us, it works against us in a lot of cases, rather than for us)

I feel that we as women need to start looking to ourselves for happiness. We need to start leaving these things that are no good for us alone. If you got a scandalous cheating boyfriend, LET IT GO! If you got some back stabbing friends, LET IT GO! If you got some bad habits, LET IT GO! If you aren't happy with your current situations, LET IT GO! It's unhealthy to stress, your lowering your living span by stressing! I've done my fair share of it, and i've finally come to that point in my life where I just don't have time for it anymore! so word to the wise ladies, wake up ... time to start loving YOU!


Hey Ladies --there's no need for any more tears
because we've got to realize
that all we got is us to fear
don't let a man take control of your heart
because most times they don't know what to do with it, carelessly they'll tear it apart
so guard it with love from you
because you will know indefinately
that it's true
live with love in your heart, and positivity
in your mind
walk at your own pace - never another
because if they move too fast you'll feel left behind
Be your own role model
Live your own dream
Hey Ladies --if you feel this
you know what i mean =]
-WRITTEN BY: Jeantel (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment