Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photobucket


JE'TORR
"To bring Love & Hope through the Word of God, in the flare of Style & Grace"


This is ME and what i do. FASHION ... it's not an obsession, it's a passion. I enjoy being able to come up with original concepts, and bring them to life with my hands. Something I've been in love with doing ever since freshman year of High School. It first began with the idea of using puffy paints and glitter and alterations to everyday clothing. Then I began making my own handbags out of recycled Denim & actually sold these as a side hobby. (Which made me some good money) but then I fell off of doing that after an unfortunate incident. Now here I am again, I now have my associates in Fashion Design, and I'm creating/designing clothing and Handbags.


Right now I am focusing on getting my name out there, and getting all the experience I can get. I am open to anything ... well almost anything lol ! I make clothes for any occasion, I make alterations, and I make handbags of all kinds. I am still experimenting with handbag construction, but it's getting better the more I do it. So I am excited to see where God is going to take this, because it's all in his hands. Je'Torr is the name, so don't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment